COVID-19 Clinic Update
At this point in time, we are operating business as usual here.
We’ve introduced strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
- We have increased our disinfection measures within the clinic.
- Anyone who has symptoms of a cold, or who has been in close contact with someone who has a case of COVID-19, will not be returning to work until they are healthy
We’ll do our best to look after you and your beloved pets safely during this time!
Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are which is why we
are implementing the below to protect our team and our clients.
1. Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
2. Only one healthy adult is permitted to accompany a pet to the clinic at any time.
3. Please wait outside or in your vehicle and call the clinic on your arrival so we can advise you when to enter.
4. There will be no visiting hours for hospitalised patients.
5. If you are picking up food or medication, please phone ahead so we can organise pick up options.
6. If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
7. Watch the below 7 simple steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_UJwLq8PI
All the best everyone and take care.